Flamco HVAC Accessories
Flamco group – a company of Aalberts Industries N.V is the Manufacturer of premium quality components for use in the HVAC systems. Since its inception in the year 1956, the company has been continuously acclaimed for offering innovative solutions for Residential and Commercial Building and Sustainable Energy. The Company has existence in more than 70 countries. Lamah is the authorized distributor of Flamco Group. We are into the Sales and Services of the product lines of Flamco, such as Expansion Vessels/Pressure Tanks, Air & Dirt Separators, Chilled Water Pressurization Units and other HVAC Accessories.
Expansion Vessels \ Pressure Tanks
The Flamco produces a wide range of high-quality diaphragm expansion vessels and steel vessels by complying with all prevailing European standards and CE mark. Flamco vessels are available for both portable, chilled and heated water systems in sizes ranging from 50 liters up to 8,000 liters.
Flexcon Expansion Vessel:
This vessel is for sealed heating and chilled water (cooling) installations according to EN12828.
- Maximum operating pressure 6.0 to 10.0 bar
- Capacity: 2 -1000 liters in accordance with EN13831 / 1200 – 8000 liters: in accordance with AD2000.
- Flexcon capacity 2-80 liters: Comes with feet and includes a mounting kit.
- Nitrogen gas filling for longer maintenance of pre-pressure.
- Each vessel is factory tested.
- Diaphragm: Flexible rubber with rolling action.
- Red (RAL 3002) epoxy powder coating (18 liters also available in white (HAL 9010).
- Vessels in accordance with EN 13831.
- Suitable for the addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50% and systems with a maximum flow temperature of 120 °C.
- Max. temperature diaphragm: 70 °C.
- In accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
Airfix P Expansion Vessel:
Airfix P Expansion Vessels Can be used for the expansion of potable water in domestic and commercial sealed cold and hot water systems. The vessel is filled with Nitrogen gas to keep the pre-charge longer and designed to incorporate a unique contoured, replaceable bladder. Comes with a single-threaded steel connection and plastic insert (no flow through function) and it is suitable for the addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%.
- Max operating pressure: 10.0 bar
- Capacity: 100-5000 liters
- Max working temperature(bladder): Airfix P 50-300: 100°C and Airfix P 400-5000: 70°C
- Coated Aluminium.
- Color: Airfix D-E 50-1000: White / Airfix D-E 1500-5000: Grey
Airfix D-E-B Expansion Vessel:
Standard vessels for use in all potable water installations. Allows construction with a maximum temperature of 70 ° C in closed HVAC installations. The composition of the bladder has been made for this range in such a way that there will be no variation in smell, color or taste. The inside of the Airfix connection flange has a special coating that eliminates oxidation.
- Max operating pressure: 10.0 bar – 25.0 bar
- Capacity: 50-3000 liters
- Standard pre-charge: 6.0 bar
- Colour: White, RAL 9010.
- Max working temperature(bladder): 70°
- WRAS Certified
- Replaceable butyl rubber bladder according to DIN4807/5.
Flamco Air & Dirt Separator
Flamco air and dirt separators are more compact, lightweight, clean and more effective for use in sealed heating and cooling systems. It is used to protect boilers, pumps and fittings, improve comfort and improve yields from damage caused by dirt particle deposition. Flamco air and dirt separators also prevent the accumulation of dirt particles in the boiler by removing small microbubble and minuscule dirt particles from the system’s water. Removing air and dirt from system water extends the service life of pumps, control equipment and other system accessories. Air separators also offer advantages when applied to older systems or when converting an open system to a closed system.
Flamcovent Clean Smart F air and dirt separator:
- Separator type: Air/dirt
- Material: Steel
- Flanged size: 65F to 600F
- Capacity: 10 – 3056 liters
- Connection Flange
- maximum flow temperature of 120 °C
- Suitable for heating & Cooling
- Suitable for addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%
- Nominal diameter DN 65-600
- Outer pipe diameter [mm] 76.1- 610
- Surface protection: Untreated
- Suitable for the open system: No
- With blow-off valve: Yes
- Suitable for the closed system: Yes
- medium temperature (continuous) [°C] 120
Flamco pressurization unit
The Flamco Compact Wall-Mounted and Free-standing Pressurization units offer precise control and reliability as they include fully automated heating/chiller system devices, with an electronic pressure transducer and a user-friendly microprocessor for use in sealed systems to provide and maintain the minimum system pressure requirement. They are ideal for pressure management in domestic, commercial and industrial sealed heating and cooling systems, With the option of a single or twin pump system to elevate water using a brake-tank and digital controller.
Flexfiller Digital Pressurization Unit
- It is available in Single or Twin pump configuration.
- The Flexfiller is a floor standing, high flow rate < 60,000 liters
- System Volume (Guide): < 60,000 liters
Advantages Product Features:
- For system volumes up to 60,000 liters.
- Break Tank: 18 liters break tank with type AB Air Gap Fluid Cat 5.
- MODBUS Communication output.
- System quick-fill mode.
- Password protection for parameter entry.
- Pressure settings in 0.1 bar increments.
- Service reminder option (12 months).
- Flood protection options.
- High Flow applications (<> Single or Twin pump version. High water level. BACnet communication protocol in place of MODBUS connection