Services & Supports
Lamah specialized not only in supplying your products and equipment but also in supporting it in its life cycle with over 40+ years of experience. We provide services for Grundfos water pumps, Aurora fire pumps, and Non UL/FM fire pumps, Herz valves and controls, Rheem water heater and control panels throughout the installation, optimization, repair, testing and commissioning, maintenance and replacement of pumps. Our goal is to always provide high-quality services to our customers. We will closely monitor the condition of all parts of the pump station. we understand that timing is critical to water pump service and we return the pumps on time. In the unfortunate event of a pump that is beyond repair, our teams work under pressure in a timely manner and update regularly.
Lamah specializes in the inspection service, Failure to operate fire pumps can lead to huge losses, requiring periodic inspection, maintenance and testing of the pump to ensure it is working properly, not only in supplying your products and accessories but also in its life cycle. We ensure an overhaul of the pump and pump stations, recommends repair or replacement.
In the case of a service contract with Lamah, you can benefit the following:
- Prompted to change the spare parts as recommended by manufacturers before problems occur.
- Avoids downtime by performing the necessary repair work on time.
- Oil and grease lubrication to keep your equipment rotating.
In addition to the supply of pumps, we offer an exceptional pump installation service for commercial, industrial and domestic pump applications. Any pumps can be installed quickly and efficiently by following the manufacturer’s standards to install water pumps and the NFPA standards for fire pumps. We guarantee that your system is installed properly from the first day and operating with maximum efficiency. Experienced on big projects such as schools, colleges, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, rental properties, construction sites and industrial sites.
- Installation based on manufacturers’ safety standards.
- Peace of mind knowing that your pumps will be properly installed, tested & commissioned. A copy of the test report to be handed over and a valid warranty certificate accordingly.
- Flexibility in organizing and managing the Testing & Commissioning in co-ordination with site contractors & consultants.
- The guaranteed period extends from the day of testing & commissioning.
Lamah offers an efficient and reliable pumping station maintenance service throughout Saudi Arabia. We specialize in large industrial or commercial operations. Keep peace of mind that your pumping system should work, and we keep eye on your pumps to eliminate failures and manage the performance and efficiency of your system without fail.
- Protecting problems will keep your system running smoothly.
- We make sure you get the best performance from every pump and pump system.
- Allows you all the time you need to focus on your business
- Maximize the performance and efficiency of the system.
Testing & Commissioning Service
We are always committed to perform Testing & Commissioning Service for the equipment supplied by Lamah to ensure that, the installation was done correctly following manufacturers recommendations and meeting the design requirements, therefore supplied equipment is eligible for under-warranty service.
On-Site Repair Service
Instead of sending your pumps for repair at the workshop, our team of highly skilled service technicians will come to you and resolve any kind of pump problems. This can save you time and delivery fees. We specialize in repairing commercial pumps such as booster pumps, chiller pumps, fire pumps, submersible pumps, drainage pumps and sewage pumps.
- Reduced downtime and spending.
- There is no need to dismantle and reassemble installations.
- Clears the overview of repair costs.
- Ensures that you get the maximum performance from every pump and pump system.
Workshop Repair Service
Suppose you need to thoroughly inspect your pumps or the pump is highly damaged, it is best to bring your pumps to our workshop, our repair team will review it with a full inspection and resuscitate the pumps. Making them more efficiently and reliably.
- Full inspection
- Replacement of all wear parts
- Testing after assembly and inspection
- Makes your pump moving as new again.
Our service Dept. can recommend & guide you to decide either to repair or replace your pump, replaced pump will be suggested by calculating your required flow and head.